Sales Associate role with one of Australia’s leading builders
- Highly Regarded Builder in a booming industry
- South East Suburbs Location
- Training and Development provided
- Excellent opportunity to support one of our top performing consultants
- Growth potential within a fast-paced expanding company
Due to the rapid growth of Fairhaven Homes we are now seeking the assistance of a Sales Associate to join our highly successful team.
As a Sales Associate in a Display home, you will be responsible for supporting an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant with day to day sales-based activities, following up potential purchasers, management of a data base, manage key administrative material, liaise with potential clients and set appointments.
Full training, coaching and mentoring will be provided, however you will need to possess a proactive/can-do attitude, self-motivation and a resilient personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exemplary time management and organisational skills, and ability to prioritise and meet set deadlines
- Displays initiative, yet able to follow instructions and organisational procedures
- Warm and engaging phone manner
- Ability to work both within a team environment and independently
- Competent computer skills
What we are offering:
- Industry-leading training & support systems
- Display located in one of Victoria’s fastest growing corridors
- 5 Day week – Wednesday to Sunday – 8.30am to 5:00pm
- Join our amazing winning team culture
CLOSING SOON………APPLY TODAY
Apply by submitting your resume here.
Please Contact us If you have any query.