Fairhaven Homes is one of the fastest growing builders in Victoria. Our business is founded on a sound knowledge of construction and now shifting the core focus to customer service, ensuring that our customers receive the red carpet service in all facets of the business, with this role being solely accountable for a regional sales consultant team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Development Manager is responsible for Training, recruiting and implementing the strategic direction set by the leadership team.
Mentoring and developing the sales team to drive sales and job growth through the implementation of strategies and initiatives with marketing and accountable for growing the sales team.
The role requires an individual who is foremost results driven, has strong relationship-building skills along with strong business acumen. Working with a diverse range of individuals, industry/business stakeholders and land agents, you must have the ability to build rapport, inspire trust and add value.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager is to achieve new home build growth targets.
- Drive the delivery of business growth strategies in target markets by increasing sales volumes.
- Monitor a series of KPI’s to achieve continuous improvement and accountability of cancellations.
- The evaluation of marketing programs and territory and competitor analysis.
- Have input into and help deliver industry competitive promotions.
- Network with land agents to drive enquiry.
- Work actively with key internal stakeholders to the sales team is aligned with the rest of the business to achieve success and long term profitability.
- Contribute to the sales management team to shape the strategic direction of the sales team
- Relevant sales skills and experience in the volume home building market essential.
- 2 to 3 years management experience within a sales environment – Preferred.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets and budgets
- Experience in direct sales and a proven ability to close deals in new home sales
- Experience in business coaching
- Strong influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills (relationship management)
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Experience in managing a CRM reporting platform
Your ability to provide specific examples to prove your abilities will be required.
This is a role within our organisation where you will enjoy a highly engaging, challenging and professional industry and work environment. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and dedicated team with a recognised brand that is viewed as a leader in the construction industry.
If you have a passion for people and sales, and want to lead a team of quality sales professionals to achieve their own goals and dreams, this may be the perfect career for you. Don’t miss your chance to join one of Australia’s market leaders in the home-building industry.
If you would like to be part of this amazing team, we would love to hear from you.
CLOSING SOON…APPLY TODAY
Apply by submitting your resume here.
Please Contact us If you have any query.