We dare you to compare! Compare our floorplans, inclusions, quality, service and price with other builders.
We offer great quality at a fraction of the price!
Our Let’s Compare Promotion is only offered to Eligible Customers who enter into a building contract with Fairhaven Homes to build a home from our Bridgewater Range on a vacant block of land.
This Promotion cannot be offered in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
This is a stand-alone Promotion.
Terms and Conditions:
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions.
- To be eligible for this Promotion, you must be an Australian citizen/resident, be 18 years or older and enter into a Building Contract with Fairhaven Homes which must proceed through to completion.
- The Promotion is available in the Bridgewater Range ONLY.
- To see our Bridgewater Range visit https://fairhavenhomes.com.au/bridgewater-range/Alternatively, please visit one of our Bridgewater display homes (locations are on our Let’s Compare Brochure)
- How do we offer great quality at a fraction of the price? We offer single storey homes from $170,900* and double storey homes from $269,900* which come with a wide variety of standard inclusions at no additional cost. *Prices quoted are GST inclusive.
- To view our wide variety of standard inclusions (“Category 1 Items”), please visit https://issuu.com/fairhavenhomes6/docs/a4_92pg_myhaven_book?fr=sZTM5NDQyNzA5MQ
- Additional costs may apply for variations or additions of higher specifications and beyond the standard Category 1 Items.
- Single Storey facades included in the promotion are Harbour, Botany, Eco, Matrix, Pier, Addison, Jamieson, Dune, Tower, Peak, Sierra, Canyon and double storey facades included within the promotion are – Heathmont, Linea, Loddon, Parkway, Pinnacle, Ashmond, Lincoln, Hudson, Madison, Nixon, Timbertop, Ridge.
- Colours represented in photographs and social media are an indication only and may vary with the printing process.
- The home must be constructed in a locality approved by Fairhaven Homes within the Melbourne Metropolitan area.
- Fairhaven Homes reserves its right to change the terms and conditions associated with this Promotion at its absolute discretion. However, this will not affect any Eligible Customer who has already successfully qualified for the Promotion.
- You should check our website regularly for any changes to our terms and conditions. Changes apply from the date they are uploaded.
- The Promotion is for a limited time only and may end at the sole discretion of Fairhaven Homes. Conversely, the Promotion may be extended or continued as Fairhaven determines.
- All pricing was correct at the time of printing – JAN 2022
- Evaporative Cooling – The price and savings advertised are based on a Brivis Advance F56D evaporative cooling unit on our Brooklyn 278Range [recommended retail price of $5,573 [GST inclusive]; Prices are valid as of 8th January 2022;
What you need to Pay:
- To reserve a place in the Promotion, Eligible Customers need to pay a deposit of $1500-$3000 and submit Initial Paperworkto Fairhaven Homes Head Office.
- Upon entering into a Building Contract, the Eligible Customer is required to pay the balance of monies to build their home in instalments at each stage of the construction phase outlined in the Building Contract.
Restrictions on Eligible Customers
- Employees of Fairhaven Homes and their immediate families may not enter the Promotion. In addition, employees or immediate family members of any third-party sponsors, third party companies associated with Fairhaven Homes, prize providers or agencies assisting with the promotion operation cannot enter the Promotion.
- Eligible customers must enter the Promotion using their full legal name. We reserve the right to disqualify any Eligible Customer who uses multiple names or any false names. Fairhaven Homes may require an Eligible Customer to return to Fairhaven Homes any benefits they have received.
- Unless otherwise permitted by the Terms and Conditions, no person may enter the Promotion more than once and persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company.
Publicity & Personal Information
- Any personal data relating to Eligible Customers will be used solely for the purposes of this Promotion by Fairhaven Homes and/or by any agent appointed by it to assist with running the Promotion on behalf of Fairhaven Homes and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
 Completion is when the Certificate of Occupancy has been issued, the full building costs have been paid and you take the keys to your new home.
 Initial Paperwork includes paperwork detailing the Promotion, building costs and any optional extras chosen for the building of your home.