KDRB Home Sales Consultant opportunity for one of Victoria’s leading builders with an earning potential of in excess of $200k OTE
Due to our ongoing company expansion, we have an opportunity for a dynamic candidate with a KDRB sales background to join our growing internal sales team in the ever-expanding corridors of Melbourne – with uncapped earning potential.
You will service phone calls, online and website inquiry out of the Fairhaven Homes head office as a KDRB Sales Consultant.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the knockdown rebuild space across Melbourne and surrounding regions
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- The ability to form relationships with internal and external clients
- Professionally driven, self motivated and looking to forge a long term career in the home-building industry
- An energetic, enthusiastic and optimistic attitude
- A willingness to grow and take on feedback
- A High positive energy
- The ability to demonstrate absolute confidence in themselves and the product
Further attributes will include:
- Honest and genuine character – the real deal!
- Computer literacy
- Though primarily a Monday-Friday role, some availability for weekend work (on a rotating roster)
- You must have full working rights and a current valid driver’s license.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
What we offer you….
- Fun, friendly work culture where people actually care about you
- Commissions paid promptly
- Professional, ongoing development
- Laptop and mobile phone
We are a young dynamic company currently in a significant growth phase and can offer the right person a promotion within this exciting industry.
If you have a passion for people and sales, and want to build your own business within a business, this may be the perfect new career progression for you. Don’t miss your chance to join one of Australia’s market leaders in the home-building industry.
If you would like to be part of this amazing team, we would love to hear from you.
CLOSING SOON…APPLY TODAY
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
Apply by submitting your resume here.
Please Contact us If you have any query.